The definitive system for the animal corpse refrigeration.
The animal corpse refrigeration is a clear hygienic and sanitary improvement from different points of view.
The bio security is much higher because we avoid the corpse’s advanced decomposition, mainly in the hotter season, and minimizing the risk of spreading diseases and the contamination through flies and other insects. Besides the working conditions of the farmer will be much better.
On the other hand the visual and environmental impact is much lower with this system than with a simple container.
Using the Refrigerated System the number of pickings is going to be reduced, which means a lower cost and a lower sanitary risk.
- New system more efficient and user-friendly.
- Plug & Play.
- Easy installation.
- Low energy consumption.
- Assembly advice.
- Post-sales service.
- Easy substitution.
- Optimal rail and trolley system for good container circulation.
- Materials compatible with the gases coming from the descomposition process.
- 24 months warranty.
|Dimensions||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
- Insulation thickness: 70 mm.
- Colour: white.
- Pivoting front door.
- Weight: 500 kg.
- Dimensions: 638x1003x961.
- Charged with 450 gr of R410a gas.
- No installation (Plug & Play).
- Cooling Capacity: 3 kW.
- Thermostat for temperature monitoring.
- Safety pressure switch.
- Protection: IP24.
- Weight: 48 kg.
- Recommended working: 10ºC.
|Cooling capacity||3.017 W (DT=12K, Coldroom temp=10ºC)|
|Material||100% aluminium (resistant to NH3 and derivates)|
|Termal exchange surface||8,4 m2|
|Inner volume||1,76 dm3|
|Fan comsumption||70 W (low power fan optional)|
|Power consumption||1.400 W|
|Material||Copper pipe. Anticorrosion treated aluminium finn|