SEREVA has at your disposal a wide range of evaporators that can be placed in any undercounter. They are all of reduced size and great performance. The CV-DR model belongs to the Between Doors Range and it is mainly used in Undercounters and Reserves.
- Battery made with staggered 3/8” copper tube and aluminium fins. Fin separation of 3.8mm or double separation 3.8/7.6mm.
- The body can be made of Raw Aluminium, Lacquered Aluminium or Stainless Steel.
- The Heat Exchanger can be recovered with Epoxy Paint for a better protection against corrosion. The battery life will be longer than usual in heavy duty conditions.
- Fans ranging from 5 to 16W and helix diameters from 200 a 300 mm.
- Double Straight (Horizontal) Air Flux.
- Sereva is open to any modification our client needs for fitting their requirements in terms of performance or space.
CV-DR undercounter evaporator (2 lateral air outlets)
Fin spacing: 3.8 mm
|MODEL||Power||MEAN TEMPERATURE (-5°C)||Dimensions|
|CV-DR||DT8||DT10||TANGENTIAL FAN 220 V||Surface||Capacity||A||B||C|
- Epoxy Painting
- Stainless Steel
- Drain Tray
- Straight Flux